Saltar al contenido

Friend Request by a Gringo willing to play a game

𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓𝖎𝖇

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hello Ultimowow community I want to ask and find anyone who speak a bit Ingles to get me in a raiding guild? ( up and open for discord daily talks ) /w me if such a person exist here ( 5 years wotlk 3.3.5a PVE exp btw, yo tengo heal , tank , dps ) I expect to play a game with chill and confidence team whiling to improve and being active enough for that. Confident and Not stressful-panic environment. If anyone is interested to meet the Gringo my discord profile is : Shadownib#5184

P.S. you are welcome even if you think that your English is " not good enough " note that i used to play with Latino friends in the past few years even in International servers in Latino guild imagine that , so don't be Shy or uncomfortable at all ! I don't bite , i don't get butt hurt you can bully me as much you want :) Open mind set , self irony guy waiting for you "chicos y niñas" Not a Simp i swear ! :v

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi Shadownib; I myself speak some english, and I don't know of any english speaking guild, but you are welcome to join our great guild "Los Miserables" and we'll try to surpass the language barrier :)

Whisp me in-game to "Luthille" or "Bruiselee" which are the characters I mostly use nowadays (even if you find another guild, I can help you translate or anything).

Best regards!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Crea una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Tienes que ser miembro para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate para obtener una cuenta nueva en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!.

Registrar una nueva cuenta

Conectar

¿Ya tienes una cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Conectar ahora
  • Crear nuevo...