Lich King timers / mostly Defile & Val'Kyr / req Test-Fix

Shadownib

Gringo/me is going to suggest fixes to the timers so they're correct according to DBM and BigWigs which were both 100% during the time of retail and there's enough proof of it on Youtube. I am assuming that your LK script is pretty much default TC, which is according to our raid attempts correct because the timers are wrong "exactly the way they should be wrong".

Phase 1 Timers

Necrotic Plague Initial Timer [Line 559]:

At the moment: events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_NECROTIC_PLAGUE, urand(30000, 33000), 0, PHASE_ONE);

Should be : events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_NECROTIC_PLAGUE, urand(27000, 27500), 0, PHASE_ONE);

Necrotic Plague Repeating Timer [Line 941]:

At the moment: events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_NECROTIC_PLAGUE, urand(30000, 33000), 0, PHASE_ONE);

Should be : events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_NECROTIC_PLAGUE, urand(30000, 30500), 0, PHASE_ONE);

Infest Repeating Timer [Line 933]:

At the moment: events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_INFEST, urand(21000, 24000)

Should be : events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_INFEST, urand(22000, 22500)

Soul Reaper Repeating Timer [Line 950}

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_SOUL_REAPER, urand(30000, 30500), 0, PHASE_TWO_THREE);

Phase 1,5 Timers (First Transition Phase)

From now on I will only post the correct timers and lines and hope that you will insert them

Raging Spirit Initial Timer [Line 829]:

Should be: events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_SUMMON_RAGING_SPIRIT, 6000, 0, PHASE_TRANSITION);

Pain and Suffering Repeating Timer [Line 969]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_PAIN_AND_SUFFERING, urand(1000, 2500), 0, PHASE_TRANSITION);

Defile Initial Timer [Line 832]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_DEFILE, 98000, 0, PHASE_TWO);

Val'Kyr Initial Timer [Line 830]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_SUMMON_VALKYR, 80000, 0, PHASE_TWO);

Infest Initial Timer [831]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_INFEST, 74000, 0, PHASE_TWO);

Soul Reaper Initial Timer [833]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_SOUL_REAPER, 100000, 0, PHASE_TWO);

Phase 2 Timers

Defile Repeating Timer [958]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_DEFILE, urand(32000, 32500), 0, PHASE_TWO_THREE);

Val'Kyr Repeating Timer [998]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_SUMMON_VALKYR, urand(44500, 45000), 0, PHASE_TWO);

Phase 2.5 Timers (Second Transition Phase)

Defile Initial Timer [846]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_DEFILE, 98000, 0, PHASE_THREE);

Harvest Soul(s) Initial Timer [849]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(IsHeroic() ? EVENT_HARVEST_SOULS : EVENT_HARVEST_SOUL, 74000, 0, PHASE_THREE);

Phase 3 Timers

Vile Spirits Repeating Timer [1008]

Should be events.ScheduleEvent(EVENT_VILE_SPIRITS, urand(30000, 30500), EVENT_GROUP_VILE_SPIRITS, PHASE_THREE);

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. there is at least one time wrong timer sync with defile and valkyrs at the same time ( i cannot test enough with random raids ) so take your time. <3

• Administrador

No, this kills Blizzlike behaviour.

Bosses have random casts time for some spells.

We talked about this on Discord and I have showed you how DBM addon gets out of sync over the time with videos from retail.

At first it is perfect but after waves of some spells, it is not longer accurate.

I will add here the same videos I have showed you including the one made by Paragon Guild with the minute where a difference between DBM announce and Lich King casting can be seen.

Defile difference

Val'Kyr difference

Val'Kyr difference

Val'Kyr difference

Hello i am here once again , because i have seen over those months how ppl struggle with those " Valkyrs and Defile timers " here i am after i carefully watched all of those 4 links that you provide from retail Paragon and Reanimated guilds ( the 3th link from "Guild - Reanimated" shows how the 2 sec Defile-cast begins after the second Valkyr and together with the 3th Valkyr )

on the screen shots and current time video that I'll show you guys , you can see proves like example " 3th Valkyr is already spawned and already grabbed a player and at that time, the Defile-cast is at 1.7 sec https://imgur.com/a/99JJbbr " That means back in retail players had more time to react even if they stay stack in place for all of the 3 Valkyrs , unlike in Ultimowow , they have to spread after the first Valkyr , when that " Defile - Valkyr combo comes " ( here it is the difference between 1 sec ~ 1.5 sec the timers need a little adjustment to get more Blizzlike )

First screenshot is from Ultimowow , shows how after the first Valkyr is coming the defile , not even together with the second Valkyr .., before her. https://imgur.com/a/rHFdpXl and video / screenshot source :

( current time unlisted link )

https://imgur.com/a/99JJbbr ---- > You can see in that SS of Retail video there are 3 Valkyrs already spawned with grabbed players ( 3x nameplates of the Valkyrs / visible ) and at the time i made the screen shot which shows how , at that time the " Defile-cast " is at 1.7 sec ( in simple language : the defile is coming together with the 3th Valkyr so players have at least 1.5 sec time to react , nitro boots , blink , disengage , intervene to already spread player etc etc )