Sindragosa ice tombs animation , not following player.

Posted (edited)

The animation is as good as it should be, but if you move while the animation is in progress, the player can visually get out of the tomb.

In simple words , the animation doesn't follow the player UNTIL THE END of its animation. ( i guess the animation doesn't update when the game registers you as frozen ) basically if the player moves while its animation duration, the final tomb position should end at the same place as where the player is located at the end of the ice tomb animation.

Example from 2010 video back in retail , how the animation is following the player until the end :

Basically if the player moves while the animation is still in progress, the final tomb position should still end up at the player's location at the end of the ice tomb animation. ( sorry my English is not so perfect so i try to over-express myself i guess , which i apologize for. )

another simple video where more drastic working scenario can be seen : https://imgur.com/0GUQy4g    btw tested it  June 9 2022 and the animation is just disabled :(   the problem was "animation not following player )

Edited by Shadownib
prueba proximo el fix

Yeah, this happened to me last night but is really not much of a problem tbh, I won't even know if this occurs in retail as well.

Yeah, this happened to me last night but is really not much of a problem tbh, I won't even know if this occurs in retail as well.

it does happen in retail that's why i gave the video example , with the only difference that the animation follows the player. ( so everything is how its supposed to be except the mentioned thingy )