Appeal to Ryuzaki ( as short as i can )

Sindragosa ice tombs animation : expectations - 

P.S. this is how it was and this is what makes people laugh . it is blizzlike ,you can check the accepted report as " fixed " but after watching this video as working fix scenario u will understand that you didn't pay attention on my previous ice tombs animation report ( play the video with increased sound )

• Administrador

@Shadownib

Your original report (https://foro.ultimowow.com/topic/17805-sindragosa-ice-tomb-timers-first-phases/) is in "Pending reports" section.
That section means "This was moved to our private bugtracker".
You don't need to appeal that one because it was accepted. Devs are working on that one and all the reports in that section.

Posted (edited)

Ryuzaki , you got me wrong again :( The report that is still pending is for the tombs timers , this whole " appeal here " is for the accepted and " fixed " report for the ice tombs animations  The short video above shows you the expectations for a " fixed animation " please check it again   <3

Edited by Shadownib

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Ryuzaki said:

In that case, please edit it as a normal bug report.

this is the animation report ( i dont think its right to copy paste it as a new report again ) but let me know what is the final thing that i should do. The explanation is detailed enough into that ice tomb animation report , read it to make sense , what is expected etc.

Edited by Shadownib

• Administrador
hace 1 minuto, Shadownib dijo:

this is the animation report ( i dont think its right to copy paste it as a new report again ) but let me know what is the final thing that i should do.

Oh, I did not remember the original one.
I moved it to new reports section and we will discuss on that post.
This one will be marked as Duplicated.